viernes, 18 de mayo de 2012

SHANA


Shana és una tienda con mucha classe.


 


Esta modelo es de verano i lleva un short tejano, una camiseta de manga corta de inglaterra con una chaqueta verde que le va a juego i un pañulo en el pelo.






9 comentarios:

  1. I really like this blog, the truth is that is fine. But you need a little more information a little more cultured :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Excuse me but this blog represents fashion, and as people can go, so they have a little idea. But thanks for your comment means a lot to me. THANKS

    ResponderEliminar
  4. And I tell you thank you very much for comment and become a follower, so I will update whenever possible. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. by the way, I miss follower of your blog is very well think that those who see this blog and read this comment to enter the blog of the maria: tiendadeanimaless.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. cristina thank you very much for talking about my blog on my blog :)

      Eliminar